HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

PAGES

Week 28 Update!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Hey there!

So technically, we hit Week 29 yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to put up this vid so I figure there's no better time then the present! Stay tuned for Week 29's update probably on Friday. :)

Week 28 was quite the week. Big steppin' into the 3rd trimester! My belly feels so tight and rooouuunnnndddd. But it's still so amazing- Last week Ben and I were watching 24 an BAM- I got a round house kick that felt like it might open my stomach from Baby B. Crazy & neato! 

Also, the girls are doing so well! Baby A is 2 pounds 8 ounces and Baby B is a whopping 2 pounds and 5 ounces. Baby B has been the life of the party in my stomach lately. Whenever she gives a kick she just decides to start the whole Kung Fu Fighting routine - which is totally cool with mama. Baby A is much more subtle and chills for the most part with kicks here and there. It will be fun to meet them in just a couple of months now and see how their personalities translate from inside the womb to being outside it. Pretty excited here!


For the full update, watch this video :



Xoxo,

Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design